2010年4月22日星期四

make every day acount

“I was once told by someone that I should end each day by crossing

it off my calendar and saying out loud, “There goes another day of

my life, never to return again.” Try this for yourself, and notice how

much it sharpens your focus. When you end a day with the feeling

that you would have lived it the same if you had the chance to repeat

it, you gain a sense of gratitude that helps you focus on what's really

important to you. When you end the day with a feeling of regret or

loss, you gain the awareness to try a different approach the next day

” If we're not careful, we don't notice that the days are passing us

by. We take the paths of least resistance, sticking within our comfort

zone. We watch TV all evening rather than learn skills that will help us

advance. We put up with unwarrantedcriticism, we passively submit

to requests ratherBalenciaga handbags than assert our needs. We allow a lack of

confidence to pass up on an opportunity.
Looking back over the past year, or even the past week, by doing

things and stretching myself that I feel I have made the most of my

days. Or as the gucci handbags quote says, I would live it the same way if allowed to

repeat it. But, to use another cliché, life is not a rehearsal - there is no

replay button. Moreover there is no erase and record again facility!

没有评论:

发表评论